Punjab Government announced the Punjab Rozgar Scheme with the cooperation of the Punjab Small Industries Corporation (PSIC) and the Bank of Punjab (BOP).
Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2020 is basically announced to support small and medium-sized companies or businesses that are effected form COVID-19. People have given a loan from the provisional Government up to Rs30 billion for increasing their business or start new businesses set up.
Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2020:
The Chief Minister of Punjab Usman Buzdar launched the Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2020. In this scheme people give loans up to Rs10 million to increase employment, increase their business and start new business.
People having age between 20 – 50 years can be eligible for loans. Interested candidates can apply for Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2020 through CINC from the website of Punjab Rozgar Scheme https://rozgar.psic.punjab.gov.pk
Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2020 Fee:
Punjab Rozgar Scheme 2020, the application fee of scheme is Rs: 2000/ (non-refundable).
The application fee of the program is Rs2000 (non-refundable) and must be submitted once the application has been submitted.
Eligibility Criteria of Punjab Rozgar Scheme:
- Age: 20 -50 years
- Gender: Male / Female / Transgender
- Resident: Citizen of Pakistan, Resident in Punjab, Punjab CNIC
- Business Location: Punjab
- Business Type: Sole Proprietor, Partnership, or any business fulfilling eligibility criteria
- Must have a clean e-CIB / Credit History
- For existing businesses
- For startups / new businesses
- Business affected by COVID-19
- Valid CNIC
- Any other term and conditions set by Punjab Small Industries Corporation (PSIC) / Punjab Government